Causes We're Currently Fighting
Thousands of drugs and devices go on the market every year that prove to be a danger to consumers. Being injured or becoming ill is never ideal, when it’s caused by something that was supposed to help you, it’s easy to lose hope.
We are dedicated to providing those injured or ill with valuable information to help you understand what caused your adverse health affects and what your legal options are. Some of the causes we are currently filing include injuries caused by the following defective drugs and devices:
- Invokana®: If you or a loved one developed complications after taking Invokana®, including fluid in the brain (cerebral edema), heart attack or serious kidney problems, you may be entitled to compensation.
- Risperdal®: If you or a loved one developed breasts after taking Risperdal®, you may be entitled to compensation.
- Bravelle®: If you were affected by Bravelle’s® recall during your fertility treatment between 2014 and 2015, you may be entitled to compensation.
- Physiomesh®: If you developed complications after surgery to repair POP or SUI in which transvaginal mesh was implanted, you may be entitled to compensation.
- NFL: If you suffered a concussion while in the NFL, you may be entitled to compensation.
Learn more about about these defective drugs or devices to determine whether or not you were affected.